New students include:
- Preschoolers new to district
- Students who are new to the district
- Students moving from one attendance area to another, such as moving from Cedaredge to Delta
- Students who previously left Delta County School District and are now returning
- If registering for ANY preschool or North Fork Montessori @ Crawford School - Please be aware as you register online that space is limited for some grade levels and you are not guaranteed a slot. After you register online you will need to contact the Montessori school (970-921-4935) or the Delta Family Center (if registering for preschool 970-874-9517)
- If registering for Vision Charter Academy please be aware as you register online, you are not guaranteed a slot because spaces are limited and are determined on a first come first serve basis after your attendance at an information session. Times for these sessions are posted on the Vision Charter Academy website.
- If you have not logged in before, you'll need to create an account first
- It takes 10-20 minutes to complete the form
- You may upload required documents from your computer, if you have them. If you don't have them you'll need to visit the school to bring them in.
- Submission of your registration can take up to 60 seconds. Please be patient during this process
- Desktop computer is recommended. Mobile phones are also supported
- School supply lists are available for download
Back to school registration is currently closed until summer.