Student Information and Links
Student Information is delivered in PDF format. If you do not have a PDF reader, you can download Adobe PDF reader for free.
Page Update History
- Aug 31, 2017 - For CareDox information/registration, please follow this link.
- Aug 04, 2017 - Immunization requirements for preschoolers and K-12 have been updated. You can find them here Preschoolers | K-12. Information on immunization exemption is also available.
- Jul 20, 2017 - School supply lists are now available!
- Oct 20, 2016 - The 2016-17 assessment schedule has been posted today. You can download it here.
- The Nature Connection - The Nature Connection’s goal is to inspire our communities to connect to nature through educational opportunities in fun and energized outdoor experiences in order to promote healthy lifestyles.
- The Kidz Clinic - The Kidz Clinic offers medical, dental, and behavioral health to all youth aged 0-18 in Delta County at NO upfront cost. No insurance? No problem! They have enrollment assistance for all families.
- CareDox is a resource for our school district to safely and securely store medical information, allowing our nursing services to provide the best medical care we can to our students.
- Delta County Libraries Databases A-Z - Delta County Libraries has many resources that are not on the shelves; an endless world of information can be accessed through our online resources as well. Through Delta County Libraries online, you gain access to thousands of articles, images and more.
School Lunch Menus / Pricing
|Elementary PK-5: $1.45||Elementary PK-5: $2.65|
|Middle 6-8: $1.65||Middle 6-8: $2.80|
|High 9-12: $1.65||High 9-12: $2.90|
|Adult w/milk: $2.50||Adult w/milk: $3.75|
|Reduced: $0.30||Reduced: $0.40|
|Milk: $0.50||Milk: $0.50|
Free & Reduced LunchYou can now submit your application for free and reduced lunch online, or print, fill out, and return a paper form below:
- Online Free & Reduced Lunch Application
- How to Apply For Free & Reduced Meals: English | Spanish
- Free & Reduced Lunch Application (PDF):
English | Spanish
- Student Meal Charge Policy
- And Justice for All
- Preschool Breakfast Menu
- Preschool Lunch Menu Calendar
- Breakfast Menu Calendar
- LES Breakfast - After Bell Menu
- K-5 Lunch Menu Calendar
- K-6 Lunch Menu Calendar
- K-8 Lunch Menu Calendar
- 6-8 Lunch Menu Calendar
- 7-8 PJSH Lunch Menu Calendar
- 9-12 Lunch Menu Calendar
- School Breakfast Fact Sheet
- Kitchen Manager Phone Numbers
- Preschool Breakfast
- Preschool Lunch
- LES Breakfast
- K-5 Breakfast
- K-5 Lunch
- K-6 Lunch
- 6-8 Breakfast
- 6-8 Lunch
- 7-8 Lunch
- 9-12 Breakfast
- 9-12 Lunch
- Lena Sammons Reed Memorial Scholarship:
Available at WCCF. Look under "Delta County" for more information.