Student Information and Links
Student Information is delivered in PDF format. If you do not have a PDF reader, you can download Adobe PDF reader for free.
Page Update History
- Jul 27, 2016 - School supply lists and online registration are now available!
- Jan 26, 2016 - The 2015-16 assessment schedule has been updated. You can download it here.
- Oct 27, 2015 - The 2015-16 Assessment Schedule has been revised today and can be found here. You can also download it from our calendars page.
- Aug 10, 2015 - Breakfast and lunch menus for the year have been revised today. You can download them below in the "School Lunch Menus" section.
- The Nature Connection - The Nature Connection’s goal is to inspire our communities to connect to nature through educational opportunities in fun and energized outdoor experiences in order to promote healthy lifestyles.
- The Kidz Clinic - The Kidz Clinic offers medical, dental, and behavioral health to all youth aged 0-18 in Delta County at NO upfront cost. No insurance? No problem! THey have enrollment assistance for all families.
School Lunch Menus
|Elementary PK-5: $1.35||Elementary PK-5: $2.50|
|Middle 6-8: $1.55||Middle 6-8: $2.65|
|High 9-12: $1.55||High 9-12: $2.75|
|Adult w/milk: $2.25||Adult w/milk: $3.50|
|Reduced: $0.30||Reduced: $0.40|
Free & Reduced LunchYou can now submit your application for free and reduced lunch online, or print, fill out, and return a paper form below:
- Online Free & Reduced Lunch Application
- How to Apply For Free & Reduced Meals: English | Spanish
- Free & Reduced Lunch Application (PDF):
English | Spanish
- And Justice for All
- Preschool Breakfast Menu
- Breakfast Menu Calendar
- LES Breakfast - After Bell Menu
- Preschool Lunch Menu Calendar
- K-8 Lunch Menu Calendar
- 6-8 Lunch Menu Calendar
- 9-12 Lunch Menu Calendar
- School Breakfast Fact Sheet
- Kitchen Manager Phone Numbers
- Nutritional Analysis
- Food Services Non-Discrimination Notice: English | Spanish
- Lena Sammons Reed Memorial Scholarship:
Available at WCCF. Look under "Delta County" for more information.