Student Information and Links
Student Information is delivered in PDF format. If you do not have a PDF reader, you can download Adobe PDF reader for free.
Page Update History
- Jan 26, 2016 - The 2015-16 assement schedule has been updated. You can download it here.
- Oct 27, 2015 - The 2015-16 Assessment Schedule has been revised today and can be found here. You can also download it from our calendars page.
- Aug 10, 2015 - Breakfast and lunch menus for the year have been revised today. You can download them below in the "School Lunch Menus" section.
- Aug 04, 2015 - Free and Reduced lunch applications have been updated today. Download them in English or Spanish.
- The Nature Connection - The Nature Connection’s goal is to inspire our communities to connect to nature through educational opportunities in fun and energized outdoor experiences in order to promote healthy lifestyles.
School Lunch Menus
|Elementary PK-5: $1.35||Elementary PK-5: $2.50|
|Middle 6-8: $1.55||Middle 6-8: $2.65|
|High 9-12: $1.55||High 9-12: $2.75|
|Adult w/milk: $2.25||Adult w/milk: $3.50|
|Reduced: $0.30||Reduced: $0.40|
- Free & Reduced Lunch Application: English | Spanish
- USDA Nondiscrimination Statement: English | Spanish
- And Justice for All
- Preschool Breakfast Menu
- Breakfast Menu Calendar
- LES Breakfast - After Bell Menu
- Preschool Lunch Menu Calendar
- K-8 Lunch Menu Calendar
- 6-8 Lunch Menu Calendar
- 9-12 Lunch Menu Calendar
- School Breakfast Fact Sheet
- Kitchen Manager Phone Numbers
- Nutritional Analysis
- Food Service Appeals
- Lena Sammons Reed Memorial Scholarship:
Available at WCCF. Look under "Delta County" for more information.