Staff Information and Links
Staff Information is delivered in PDF format. If you do not have a PDF reader, you can download Adobe PDF reader for free.
Page Update History
- Oct 15, 2018 - The OMNI Participant Newsletter has been updated.
- Jul 20, 2018 - The Health Insurance Enrollment Package has been updated. You can download it here.
- May 21, 2018 - Attention Coaches and Teachers:
If you are responsible for students who may need emergency medications (Epi Pens or Asthma inhalers), please be aware that there are new online trainings for emergency medications that need to be completed prior to receiving official delegation from your school nurse. CDE has endorsed these trainings as best practice throughout Colorado.
Download the CO Train document and follow the link to create an account. Coaches and teachers going on field trips need to complete the Preventing & Responding to Severe Allergies/Anaphylaxis module and the Asthma and Inhaled Medications module. These online trainings should take about an hour. Once you complete the trainings, please print off the certificate and bring it to the face-to-face delegation meeting with your school nurse.
- Aug 17, 2017 - A form fillable timesheet has been made available for download. A standard time sheet is also available.
- If you have any questions regarding the medical, dental or vision coverage offered through the district you can call 800-332-1168 or email at email@example.com
- IVWeb Login
- Form Fillable Time Sheet
- Standard Time Sheet
- Fringe Benefits Summary
- OMNI 403(b) Universal Availability
- OMNI Updates Participant Newsletter
- Section 1557 Nondiscrimination Notice - English | Spanish
- When To Keep A Child Home English | Spanish
- New Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Options
- Annual Notices - 2018-2019 Plan Year
- HIPAA Special Enrollment Notice
- Summary Of Benefits & Coverage | Summary Addendum
- Health Insurance Enrollment Packet | 100% Participation Amendment
- Glossary of Health Coverage and Medical Terms
- Health Insurance Policy
- Health Insurance Reserve Policy
- Fringe Benefits Summary
- PPO Directory
- UMR Website
- UMR Online Services
- UMR Medical Claim Form
- UMR Dental Claim Form
- Prescription Claim Form
- Voluntary Vision Service Plan
- Vision Claim Form - Out of Network
- Workmans Comp Form
- Delta County Libraries Databases A-Z - Delta County Libraries has many resources that are not on the shelves; an endless world of information can be accessed through our online resources as well. Through Delta County Libraries online, you gain access to thousands of articles, images and more.