Parent Information and Links
Parent Information is delivered in PDF format. If you do not have a PDF reader, you can download Adobe PDF reader for free.
Page Update History
- Jul 27, 2016 - School supply lists and online registration are now available!
- Mar 25, 2016 - A revised school board calendar has been released today. You can download it here.
- Feb 04, 2016 - A revised school board calendar has been released today. Download it here.
- Jan 26, 2016 - The 2015-16 assessment schedule has been updated. You can download it here.
Powerschool Instructional Video - Parent Access Setup
Bus Garage Contact Info
- Delta - Barry Lister - 874-3886
- Cedaredge - Ron Myers - 856-3933
- Hotchkiss - Rhonda Dworsky - 872-3353
- Paonia - Rhonda Dworsky - 527-3838
- The Nature Connection - The Nature Connection’s goal is to inspire our communities to connect to nature through educational opportunities in fun and energized outdoor experiences in order to promote healthy lifestyles.
- The Kidz Clinic - The Kidz Clinic offers medical, dental, and behavioral health to all youth aged 0-18 in Delta County at NO upfront cost. No insurance? No problem! THey have enrollment assistance for all families.
School Lunch Menus / Pricing
|Elementary PK-5: $1.40||Elementary PK-5: $2.60|
|Middle 6-8: $1.60||Middle 6-8: $2.75|
|High 9-12: $1.60||High 9-12: $2.85|
|Adult w/milk: $2.50||Adult w/milk: $3.75|
|Reduced: $0.30||Reduced: $0.40|
Free & Reduced LunchYou can now submit your application for free and reduced lunch online, or print, fill out, and return a paper form below:
- Online Free & Reduced Lunch Application
- How to Apply For Free & Reduced Meals: English | Spanish
- Free & Reduced Lunch Application (PDF):
English | Spanish
- And Justice for All
- Preschool Breakfast Menu
- Breakfast Menu Calendar
- LES Breakfast - After Bell Menu
- Preschool Lunch Menu Calendar
- K-8 Lunch Menu Calendar
- 6-8 Lunch Menu Calendar
- 9-12 Lunch Menu Calendar
- School Breakfast Fact Sheet
- Kitchen Manager Phone Numbers
- Nutritional Analysis
- Food Services Non-Discrimination Notice: English | Spanish
School Wellness / HealthPolicies:
- Colorado Allergy and Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan
- Asthma Action Plan Training and Delegation Record
- Permission for Medication
- Preschool Immunization Requirements 2016-2017: English | Spanish
- Immunization Requirements 2016-2017: English | Spanish
- New immunization rules approved by Board of Health CDPHE
- Varicella letter to parents April 14, 2015
- Permission For Medication