Parent Information and Links
Parent Information is delivered in PDF format. If you do not have a PDF reader, you can download Adobe PDF reader for free.
Page Update History
- Oct 20, 2016 - The 2016-17 assessment schedule has been posted today. You can download it here.
- Jul 27, 2016 - School supply lists and online registration are now available!
- Mar 25, 2016 - A revised school board calendar has been released today. You can download it here.
- Feb 04, 2016 - A revised school board calendar has been released today. Download it here.
Powerschool Instructional Video - Parent Access Setup
Bus Garage Contact Info
- Delta - Jason Sanchez - 874-3886
- Cedaredge - Ron Myers - 856-3933
- Hotchkiss - Robin Long - 872-3353
- Paonia - Robin Long - 527-3838
- Living in Western Colorado - Home to “the friendliest town around,” Delta County Colorado is an agricultural gem perched on the western slope of the Rocky Mountains, boasting rolling hills covered in fruit orchards, curly white dairy goats, and world renowned vineyards. See their website for more information.
- The Nature Connection - The Nature Connection’s goal is to inspire our communities to connect to nature through educational opportunities in fun and energized outdoor experiences in order to promote healthy lifestyles.
- The Kidz Clinic - The Kidz Clinic offers medical, dental, and behavioral health to all youth aged 0-18 in Delta County at NO upfront cost. No insurance? No problem! They have enrollment assistance for all families.
School Lunch Menus / Pricing
|Elementary PK-5: $1.45||Elementary PK-5: $2.65|
|Middle 6-8: $1.65||Middle 6-8: $2.80|
|High 9-12: $1.65||High 9-12: $2.90|
|Adult w/milk: $2.50||Adult w/milk: $3.75|
|Reduced: $0.30||Reduced: $0.40|
|Milk: $0.50||Milk: $0.50|
Free & Reduced LunchYou can now submit your application for free and reduced lunch online, or print, fill out, and return a paper form below:
- Online Free & Reduced Lunch Application
- How to Apply For Free & Reduced Meals: English | Spanish
- Free & Reduced Lunch Application (PDF):
English | Spanish
- And Justice for All
- Preschool Breakfast Menu
- Breakfast Menu Calendar
- LES Breakfast - After Bell Menu
- Preschool Lunch Menu Calendar
- K-8 Lunch Menu Calendar
- 6-8 Lunch Menu Calendar
- 9-12 Lunch Menu Calendar
- School Breakfast Fact Sheet
- Kitchen Manager Phone Numbers
- Nutritional Analysis
- Food Services Non-Discrimination Notice: English | Spanish
School Wellness / HealthPolicies:
- Colorado Allergy and Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan
- Asthma Action Plan Training and Delegation Record
- Permission for Medication
- EpiPen Information
- Preschool Immunization Requirements 2016-2017: English | Spanish
- Immunization Requirements 2016-2017: English | Spanish
- New immunization rules approved by Board of Health CDPHE
- Varicella letter to parents April 14, 2015
- Permission For Medication