District Salary Schedules
- Current Certified Salary Schedules 2021-22
- Current Classified Salary Schedules 2021-22
- 2020-2021 CERTIFIED
- 2020-2021 CLASSIFIED
- 2019-2020 Certified
- 2019-2020 Classified
- 2018-2019 Certified
- 2018-2019 Classified
- 2017-2018 Certified
- 2017-2018 Classified
- 2016-2017 Certified
- 2016-2017 Classified
- 2015-2016 Certified
- 2015-2016 Classified
- 2014-2015 Certified
- 2014-2015 Classified
- 2013-2014 Certified
- 2013-2014 Classified
Health Guidance (FAQ)
- Where and when will my student have to wear a mask?
- What will Social Distancing look like at school?
- What are the symptoms of COVID-19 that I should consider when deciding if I attend school each day?
- Who will do symptom screening, and how often?
- What happens if my child is sick?
- What happens if there is a positive case of COVID-19 in the school?
- What if a student has a family member at home with COVID-19?
- What are the health and safety protocols that are in place?
- School Board Election Information for Candidates
- 2021-2022 School Supply Lists
- Paonia K8 & River Park Trail
- COVID Funding - A breakdown on DCSD projects to receive COVID funding support
- DCSD COVID Dashboard
- CES Digital Time Capsule
- Message from the Superintendent - COVID Information
- School Board Message - Equity and Opportunity for Every Student
Other School Services (FAQ)
- How do I register my student for school?
- Can I visit my student’s school?
- What will bussing services look like this year?
- What will meal service look like at school this year?
- Do I need to fill out a Free and Reduced Lunch Application?
- What will recess look like this year?
- How will bathroom use be different?
- Will there be school sports, concerts, and other activities?
- Will there be parent/teacher conferences?
- How can I get internet access or a device for my student?
- Will students be able to share materials for games, centers, etc.?
- What will happen during fire drills, emergency evacuations, shelter in place, and lockdown drills?
- Policy Index
- A - Foundations & Basic Commitments
- B - Board Governance Operations
- C - General School Administration
- D - Fiscal Management
- E - Support Services
- F - Facilities Development
- G - Personnel
- H - Negotiations
- I - Instruction
- J - Students
- K - School Community Relations
- L - Education Agency Relations
School Board Minutes
- 2021 Board Meeting Minutes
- 2021 Work Sessions/Special Meeting Minutes
- 2020 Board Meeting Minutes
- 2020 Work Sessions/Special Meeting Minutes
- 2019 Board Meeting Minutes
- 2019 Work Sessions/Special Meeting Minutes
- 2018 Board Meeting Minutes
- 2018 Work Sessions/Special Meeting Minutes
- 2017 Board Meeting Minutes
- 2017 Work Sessions/Special Meeting Minutes
- 2016 Board Meeting Minutes
- 2016 Work Session/Special Meeting Minutes
- 2015 Board Meeting Minutes
- 2015 Work Session/Special Meeting
- 2014 Board Meeting Minutes
- 2014 Work Sessions/Special Meeting Minutes
- 2013 Board Meeting Minutes
- 2013 Work Sessions/Special Meeting Minutes
Schooling and Classrooms (FAQ)
- When will my student return to school?
- What will Elementary School In-Person Learning look like?
- What will Middle School In-Person Learning look like?
- What will High School In-Person Learning look like?
- What will preschool programming look like in Delta County Schools?
- What is a cohort?
- What will the school year calendar look like?
- What if I don’t want my student to attend In-Person Learning this year?
- What will the District’s Online Learning Program look like?
- Can I switch between In-Person Learning at school and the Online Learning Program?
- What’s the difference between Distance Learning, Online Learning Program, and Homeschool?
- If my student is enrolled in the Online Learning Program can they participate in school-based athletics and activities?
- How do I enroll my student in the Online Learning Program?
- My student has an IEP, 504, ELL, GT, READ or other plan, will he/she still receive services?
- Will schools transition to Distance Learning this year, and if so when?
Staff Information (FAQ)
- What measures are being taken to ensure my safety?
- Who do I contact if I have symptoms related to COVID-19?
- Do I have to use my sick leave if I have health concerns and have to shelter in place with doctor’s orders?
- What are the qualifying reasons under FFCRA?
- I have felt ill and have reasons to suspect that I have been exposed to COVID-19 but have not been tested. When can I return to work?
- If I am exposed will I be required to stay home and isolate/self-quarantine?
- Am I allowed to return to work if I have been exposed to COVID-19 but do not have symptoms and have not tested positive?
- I have received a positive COVID-19 test, when can I return to work?
- What if I’m afraid that I could contract COVID-19, bring it home to my family, or expose my elderly or immunocompromised family member?
- What should I do if someone who lives in my home has been exposed to COVID-19?
- Will my class be quarantined if a child in the class tests positive for COVID-19?
- If my class or school has to transition to Distance Learning, what is my responsibility?
- If the school building closes, will I be expected to work?
- What is the impact on extracurricular coaches and sponsors in the event activities are cancelled for a season?
- If the school moves to Distance Learning due to COVID-19, do those days count against my FFCRA leave days?
- What do I do if my childcare is closed due to COVID-19?
- What if I don’t want anyone to know if I contract COVID-19?
- What if I am identified as a member of a vulnerable group (due to age or health condition) and desire to teach/work from home?
- If I have an underlying condition or a disability, how will you make accommodations to keep me safe?
- Who will pay for my doctor bills if I contract COVID 19?
- Will there be time for staff to prepare to start school?